2018 Camp Dates
Week 1, Elementary School, June 20th - 24th
Week 2, High School, June 26th -30th
Week 3, Middle SchooL, July 1rst - 5th
We thank the good Lord for continually helping us. Through His grace, His blessing, and His Mercy we have been running this camp for over a decade. We invite all youth to participate this year, and see what God has in store for you!
For those 18 and up visit the Youth Retreat website!
To submit the application:
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mail to: 2179 Beech Lane Dr. Troy, MI 48083
Please make checks payable to:
For each 10 cabins we have, each cabin contains 10 campers under the constant responsibility of counselors and staff.
General Rules: Everyone remains with their designated cabin and counselor at all times. When a staffer’s hand goes up, stop talking immediately. If campers break the rules or act inappropriately, they will be sent home at the discretion of camp leadership, and at the expense of the parent or guardian.
Cabin Rules: Respect the property of others, and keep your clothes and equipment tidy and together.
Dining Rules: All food is to be eaten in the dining hall. You can have seconds, but please don’t waste food.Help your cabin clean and wash the table. Remain at your seat until your entire group is dismissed.
- As a closed campus, NO VISITORS are allowed
- Quiet hours are from 10:00pm to 7:00am
- No fireworks of any kind are allowed
- Obscene language and lewd behavior are prohibited
- No fighting and no destruction to other’s or public property
- No pranking or hazing allowed
- Two feet distance must be maintained between genders
- To communicate with kids, parents are to call the Director or Founder ONLY
- In the case of an emergency the Director’s or Founder’s cell phones are to be used ONLY
- Cabins are determined by date of birth, no exceptions
What to Bring
- Bedding: Pillow, Sheets, Blanket or Sleeping Bag
- Beach Towel
- Jacket or Sweatshirts for cool mornings and evenings
- Plenty socks
- Gym shoes, T-shirts, long pants, shorts (must be no shorter than ____
- Comfortable walking sandals with ankle straps - no flip flops!
- Swimsuits (Modest, no two-pieces suits for females ages 9 and up, no speedos for males)
- Reusable water bottle, flashlight, sunscreen, insect repellant
- No cellphones. Any cellphones will be confiscated and kept securely with staff.
- No electronics (cell phones, MP3 players, tablets, headphones, video games, Gameboys, laptops, or other devices)
- No roller-skates or rollerblades
- No magazines
- No high heels
- No energy drinks
What Not to Bring
- No tight or revealing clothes, no low cut jeans or shirts
- Shorts should have at least 3 1/2 inch inseam
- No loose fitting tank tops, no spaghetti strap tops, and no muscle shirts
- No gaps between shirts and shorts/pants
- Regular clothes must be worn to and from the waterfront
- Females 9+: Modest (non-revealing) 1-piece swimsuits only
- Males: “Speedo-style” or bikini swimsuits